We are looking for top notch Support/ DevOps Engineers who can lead and provide operational improvement and efficiency optimizations on a massive scale. As a Support Engineer in this team you will work with highly talented team of engineers, managers, product owners and designers.
The right candidate must be able to communicate up, down, and out to technical and business teams. The candidate should be able to identify bottlenecks, work towards holistically removing problems for long-term. The successful candidate will bring in broad technical and analytical skills and an ability to deep dive to find the root cause of problems. The candidate should be able to adapt to a fast moving environment in a large company to own and operate on systems that have immense business impact.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of software development/support/ devops experience
- Solid experience in one of the scripting languages such as bash, Perl, or Python
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in fast paced enviornment
- Excellent oral and written communication, ability to present ideas, concepts in clear and concise manner
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with multi-tier distributed systems involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing
- Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics
- Exposure to large-scale systems and application architectures
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining production application on cloud based platforms (like AWS)
- Experience on any of the devOps popular tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and containers etc.