Position Purpose and Summary:
This position is responsible for handling Record to Report (RTR) activities, maintining RTR data, reconciling control and current accounts and handling bank accounts and bank reconcilations at regional level.
Handle Record to Report (RTR) activities, which includes processing journal entries and intecompany transactions, handling fixed assets accounting, performing close process activities, bank accounting and reconciliations
Responsible for reconciling control and current accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
Responsible for maintaining RTR data and reporting activities
Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls
Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
Build and maintain relationships with BU partners.
Respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error free process
Participate in COSO and other Finance job family trainings
- B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce)
- 0-3 years experience in finance operation with good expertise in Record to Report and related Finance processes.
- Self-starter with good MS office skills
- Strong team player and ability to handle tasks under pressure in a timely manner with required quality
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- To work independently with limited supervision
- M.Com (Masters in Commerce) with 3 years of experience in Record to report and related Finance processes.
- Experience of working in shared service operations
- Working knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP)
- Prior experience of doing onsite migration and experience in creation of effective desktop procedures/standard operating procedures