First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and develop application software code to implement required features.
• Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
• Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers if applicable.
• Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting, and design solutions to problematic programming.
• Good analytical skills
• Production support experience
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Java: Core Java, J2EE,
1-2 years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Java Servlets
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.