First Level Application development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to application development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the application development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 24×7 Production Support, Incident\Problem\Change Management.
• Address Critical/High/Medium incidents on priority to confirm with SLA requirements.
• Work on RCA and Deploy the code fix in production environment to resolve the issues permanently.
• Coordinating with upstream and downstream applications. Perform Sanity to ensure there is no interruption in business.
• Contribute to Critical service levels and Key measurements area
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Primary Skill: WebLogic or Jboss or WebSphere or any one middleware Server
• Good to have: UNIX Shell/Perl Scripting, Java/J2ee, APM tools, Oracle
• Minimum of 0.6 Months -2 years of experience
• Candidate should have worked in any one middleware servers like Apache, WebSphere, WebLogic etc.
• Working knowledge on Java/J2EE/SQL would be an advantage
• Candidate will be needed to support applications running on any of the above middleware servers. He/She will need to understand the technical architecture of the applications and provided day to day support for those applications.
• Should have strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Candidate should be good in any one of the scripting languages like Perl or shell scripts
• Exposure to any APM toolset like Dynatrace, DCRUM, APPmon, splunk, Appdynamics would be an advantage
• Should possess good oral and written communication skills as this will be a front ending role
• Should have temperament to learn and apply new things
• should be willing to support on Call during weekends.
• Willing to work in shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM).
• Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.