First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member need to perform Developer Role and take complete ownership of the deliverables and onsite communication.
• Able to understand the HLD/LLD
• Able to prioritize and complete the allocated tasks on time with quality
• Able to provide accurate and timely status in daily management reviews
• Able to identify automation opportunities in day to day work
• Be a good team player and at the same time add vaule to the project by bring in his technical expertize in solutioning
• Able to escalate on need basis when it requires management attention
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Primary Skill: .NET
• Secondary skill: web services (WCF, SOAP, REST, WebAPI)
• 2+ years of programming with current Microsoft Web technologies (MVC, Razor, etc)
• 2+ years of programming web services (WCF, SOAP, REST, WebAPI, etc)
• 1+ years of programming with Angular / AngularJS/ReactJs
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.