City: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full Time
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities: SE
• Work with leads and BAs to understand customer business
• Estimate efforts for detailed implementation
• Work with leads to understand high level technical design and code
• Create and own reusable solutions
• Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing
• Provide integration support to development teams
• Code review peer developer’s code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skill: Angular 4 (1 Year Min) J2EE, Spring, RESTFul Web Services, SQL.
Secondary Skills: JDBC, Oracle, Unix, JSON, XML, Version Control – Bitbucket
• 3+ years of application development experience
• Expert level in Advanced Core Java proficiency (Threading, Design patterns etc.)
• Expert level in Spring projects (Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Data) and Hibernate development
• Good knowledge of Java services (SOAP or REST)
• Experience implementing Java services to facilitate the communication between Angular / HTML5 web application and the back-end REST services
• Previous experience with development and unit testing of Java web based applications and middleware is essential
• Previous experience working with multiple technologies including JSON, AJAX, REST, SOAP is essential
• Knowledge in JIRA is appreciated
• Experience working in Banking domain and knowledge of SQL is an added advantage
• Good understanding and experience in Delivery to implementation, through UAT and then to production
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Java Enterprise Editions JEE