Who you’ll Work With
Cisco Next Generation Fire Power Threat Defense (FTD) is the flagship product from Security Business Group (SBG). FTD integrates aware-willing ASA Firewall services and world best and well-known IPS engine SNORT in to a high-performance appliance. It is a deeply successful product and continue to lead the market with threat centric focus and market differentiating features. Though we take phenomenal pride in being market leaders in threat security for long time, we are constantly innovating, improving our solutions to address the ever-changing threat perceptions, and changing data security paradigms so that our customers are always secured. We take our customers trust in us very seriously and go all the way to ensure we protect their data all times. Our team works on leading security and threat mitigation solutions that are all-star, scalable and easily manageable.
Who You Are
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Experience providing support for global operations.
- Excellent Object Oriented programming and debugging skills.
- Python, Linux and Jenkins are very essential to succeed.
- Unit testing frameworks (Pytest, PyUnit)
- Strong foundation with client/server architecture concepts. MQ’s and such.
- Experience with Mongo DB, Express Framework, Angular frontend and Node (MEAN stack).
- Experience in container technologies like Docker.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Get it done attitude!.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Experience with PyCharm IDE.
- Experience in using Version control systems like Perforce and Git.
- PERL and other scripting languages are good to have.
- Experience with provisioning technologies like Ansible, Vagrant.
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc).
- Exposure to open source code environment.