Who you’ll Work With
Cisco Email and Web security products (Content Security) are part of Cisco Security Business group and secure customers from email and web threats
ESA/WSA are deeply successful product and continue to lead the market with threat centric focus and market differentiating features. Though we take outstanding pride in being market leaders in threat security for long time, we are constantly innovating, improving our solutions to address the ever-changing threat perceptions, and changing data security paradigms so that our customers are always secured. We take our customers trust in us very seriously and go all the way to ensure we protect their data all times. Our team works on leading security and threat mitigation solutions that are all-star, scalable and easily manageable.
Content Security team in India is looking for hardworking and motivated individuals who can work effectively in dynamic environment and lead/contribute to the development and test of our next generation CI/CD technologies
What You’ll Do
- Participate with the DevOps team that is responsible of ESA/WSA/SMA builds
- Jenkins maintenance
- Contribute to tools development that improve engineering efficiency
- Strong Linux & python skills
- Working knowledge of Jenkins
- Code repositories like Perforce, GIT etc.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.