AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
About the Role
We’re looking for a technical writer to help our Information Development team in Bangalore.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Work with technical experts to gather and validate information relevant to our customers.
- Turn complex technical concepts into easily understandable text, illustrations, and videos.
- Review and edit documents and documentation plans for quality and standards compliance.
- Work across teams to ensure that our documentation meets the needs of our customers.
- Improve and troubleshoot the tools used by the team.
- At least 3 years of technical writing experience.
- A tenacious researcher and quick learner who can turn up useful information from bug tracking systems, mailing list archives, or the product codebase.
- Familiar with software development tools and concepts, such as, source code management, code review, and continuous integration systems.
- Always seeking to improve the status quo.
- Experience documenting API/SDK help.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, such as Java, .NET, Node.js, or Python
- Experience working with containers or virtual environments, including Docker, VMware, Amazon EC2, or Azure
- Comfortable working at a command line to install or configure products
- Experience documenting database or networking related products
- Understanding of security concepts such as SSL/PKI
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.