We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Do you want to be part of the virtual application and desktop revolution?
How would you like to define the future of mobility in the Enterprise designing new technologies on Mac? Can you imagine working on a set of features and components that will have a tremendous impact on the way people work and play? At Citrix we are passionate about delivering a high definition user experience for any desktop, application, device or network; from any location and at any time; whether it is hosted in the data center or in the cloud.
- Work closely with your team to design, develop, deliver and maintain high-quality, – compelling and innovative applications
- Develop the latest version of Citrix Receivers aka Citrix Workspace application for Mac devices.
- Apply your strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills, to projects that are complex, challenging and – exciting.
- Work with Developers, Architects, Product Owners, User Experience experts and other key stakeholders, to design and implement functionality critical to our business success.
At Citrix, our customers are our highest priority, and a customer-driven attitude is essential.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 3-4 years of experience in software development
• Hands on experience using Swift and Objective-C
* Hands on C, C++ and OOAD principles/methodologies experience
• Development knowledge on Mac OSX using Cocoa development methodologies and best practices with hands-on programming
• Experience with Mac UI design and user-experience focus
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, GCD, ARC, End-User Experience, Networking)
• Experience with debugging tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB)
• Experience with software development lifecycle processes and tools
Knowledge of Rest APIs and Security concepts
Knowledge of iOS app development with system background is desirable
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.