Corra is the global digital agency that fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands trust to create luxury commerce experiences. Over the past 15 years, we have built a reputation for award-winning design, disciplined execution, and innovative thinking.
With technical expertise concentrated on the Magento, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), and Shopify Plus platforms, we produce memorable journeys that captivate customers and elevate brands to new heights.
Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
We are seeking an individual with expert level experience with Magento & PHP to enhance and improve our existing ecommerce solutions. The ideal candidate is expected to have architecture experience along with hands on development experience. The candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers so that over time they improve their knowledge with the Magento platform. Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules.
- Extending Magento modules.
- Requirement analysis, estimation, development.
- Custom Theme development.
- Integration with Third party Services