- Engineer responsible for Escalation and Sustenance engineering of DellEMC Cloud Tiering products
- Good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Interact and communicate regularly and effectively with globally wide Customer base and Tech Support teams.
- Able to setup complex build environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Take ownership of features and handle Customer Escalations on the same, Handling Critical Situations at Customer Sites on Product issues.
- Provide a RCA or review an RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions.
- Solid Concepts in Operating Systems and Data Structures
- Comfortable working with Linux based platforms.
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability
- UNIX shell/Perl/Python/PHP scripting,
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Available to work shifts or weekends
- Domain expertise on NAS/SAN products preferred
- VMware VSphere knowledge advantage
- Strong knowledge of network and technical experience with TCP/IP or SAN networking and ability to diagnose network traces a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can drive the continuous improvement of our software quality standards, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.