Software Engineer – Product Development
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Design , develop and test Product Features in Manageability and Serviceability area.
- Write Automation for developed features.
- Duties include all activities necessary to take a design from concept to production which may include:
- Architecture definition
- Design reviews
- Debug, test and issue resolution and factor
- Core Java Programming Experience
- 1~3 years of experience in programming
- Experience in using Design Patterns
- Experience in large scale application development
- Experience in storage management technology
- Experience in clean code, design and unit test frameworks
- Ability to work in highly challenging environment.
- Storage experience preferred
- HTML5 knowledge
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.