Design, development, test and implement high quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
Ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment.
Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all members throughout the organization.
Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality.
Embrace and evangelize change.
Work with ambiguity and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally.
Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing.
Sound decision-making skills, as well as the ability to exercise good judgment while consistently meeting deadlines.
Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems.
- 1-5 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency in Perl, MySQL development/administration, CGI programming, HTML/CSS
- Experience with Linux Administration. RHEL 6&7 is highly desirable. Skillset must comprise of the concepts covered in the RedHat Certified Engineer certification course.
- Experience with Red Hat package management (Build and Release)
- Knowledge of CVS (Source control) and Apache web server (covered in RHCE).
- Experience with Web applications.
- Knowledge of SSO/CAS ?and Virtualization (VMware/VirtualBox)
- Knowledge of Bash scripting (For automation).