Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- Close partnership with an agile development team to analyze product requirements and testing needs to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing.
- Writing and executing effective test plans and test cases. Documenting defects and track issue resolution.
- Escalating issues and potential issues to the agile development team and management.
- Setting up and maintaining test environments.
- Contributing in SCRUM ceremonies, aiding in estimating work effort and managing work to meet sprint schedules
- Actively participating with the team in software requirements, design and code reviews to provide early and continuous quality feedback.
- Adhering to process, tools and metrics standards within the development team.
- Continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations.
- Proactively seeking ways to incorporate new/creative ideas and methodologies into testing efforts by keeping abreast of current methodologies, technologies and tools.
- 3-5 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with QA methodology, process and deliverable.
- Experience with API testing and automation
- Automation tool – Selenium, rest assured, SOAP UI.
- Lean/Agile SCRUM development process.
- API Testing experience.
- Testing multi-tiered web-based systems and data-driven applications.
- Rigorous in following processes and documenting the work.
- Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills.