Emtec is a Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
Emtec seeks a Java Developer who has experience in JAVA/J2EE programming, along with knowledge of few frameworks like Spring, Hibernate. The candidate should have worked on any packaged one applications like Fusion Cloud, EBS, Peoplesoft or any other packaged application.
The roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance, contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle and responsible for writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
The incumbent will get an exposure to Fusion Cloud applications and integrating them with third part system.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development for 2 to 3 years
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience in any packaged products like Fusion ERP, EBS, PeopleSoft or any other packaged application
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Oracle Fusion FBDI is a plus
- Knowledge of Fusion application will be an added advantage
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong team and individual player
- Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature
- High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results
- Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues