Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- As a Senior Cloud developer, You have:
- Applied your experience and expertise to Develop, Operationalize, Maintain, Support and Enhance cloud native applications.
- Provided guidance and hands-on assistance to any of the development areas.
- Involved in design discussions and worked closely with senior developers to close out any design gaps.
What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Software Developer for IBM Cloud, You’ll:
- Primarily focus on design, develop and deploy Cloud native applications and the related CI/CD automation.
- Contribute to the development planning for a sprint interacting with architects and product managers in other geographies.
- Interact with architects designing software modules/features planned for a particular sprint. Write code as per the agreed design.
- Write automated unit and API tests and execute the same before code delivery.
- Address any defects opened against the code with utmost urgency. Raise any issues/concerns Pro-actively with the Sr Members/Managers on any execution roadblocks.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You will get an opportunity to understand future marketplace trends, influence business strategies to address future customer requirements and influence industry standards.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you love to become the authority you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from guide Architects in the field.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Required Candidate profile
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 3 to 7 years of experience in the role of software developer.
- Proven experience in Microservices development and Kubernetes.
- Programming experience with Python or GoLang or C/C++
- Experience in developing infrastructure automation using tools such as Ansible, Chef.
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning and automation tools Terraform/ CloudFormation.
- Experience in Source control using tools like GIT.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud/ SaaS architecture using IBM Cloud/Azure/ AWS/ SoftLayer/ OpenStack/ Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands on Experience with Agile development methodologies., CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis and
- Experience to test automation.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Knowledge about cloud infrastructure layers like Compute,Network, Storage,Security etc.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills & Collaboration skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE