– Analyzing GNSS test results, logs and additional outputs (Validation intern)
– Implementation of post processing for test logs to find root cause of issues and report to relevant dev teams
– Furnish periodic reports on validation activities
– Conduct reviews for test plans and test results with development teams
– Participating in design reviews, HLD, LLD and other technical meetings and implementing the software code ( SW intern)
Candidate should be undergoing M Tech / MS /M Engg currently , available for > 6 months internship
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team – passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.