IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Individual contributor, Software Engineer on Appian technology.
– Writes Appian designs for small projects or project tasks
– Estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete submitted tasks
– Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress
– Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans under direct supervision.
– Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
– Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required.
– Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents
– Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision. Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
– Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.