When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
This role is within the Wealth Management Connect platform for the JPMS line of business. We are enhancing current data strategy in Morcom to support the future Connect platform. This entails sourcing data from across the firm into the corresponding repositories, reconcile the data to the authoritative sources, making adjustments for data gaps, storage and distribution of the data. The team deals with large volumes of data with databases in both relational database products and big data. The tech stack is primarily Java/J2EE, Abinitio / Informatica, Databases (Oracle, Sybase), Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau), Hadoop
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong database development and management back ground and skill on both relational (Sybase, Oracle etc) and unstructured databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, NOSQL) data modeling and cloud based data solutions is a plus.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience with TIBCO Data Virtualization platform (Composite software) is a big plus.
- Good understanding on GemFire cache and web services build on top
- Strong knowledge of ETL tool and batch process required, and any real time data process experience is a plus.
- Experience with automation platform, Autosys, control-M, etc. and related scripting language, such as JIL. Perl, etc
- Support and integrate data practices into various methodologies such as Agile, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, and Event Driven Architectures.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Desirable (but not essential)
- Working exposure using Tomcat & Weblogic.
- Working exposure using Apache Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Sqoop and Scala will be an added advantage
- Experience and understanding of data technologies and patterns for cloud environments including both public and private cloud deployments
- Experience with Micro Services, Service Orientated Architectures
- Jenkins/ AIM Continuous integration/Deployment practices
- Sufficient knowledge on AM portfolio management system.