If you gloat when you read about Apple’s profit numbers, we’re fairly certain you’re an Apple fan. If that fandom is complemented by some killer coding chops, we’d love to have you in our iOS development team.
- Designing, building, quality testing, and rolling out the iOS app. In short, you’re involved from start to finish.
- Strong visual and interactive design skills – a clear grasp of typography, layout, color, motion, and behavior
- Owning what you code – even the bugs you create. Especially the bugs.
- Coming up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Collaborating with the team and communicating effectively – within the team, as well as with the rest of the organisation.
- Being up-to-date with the latest design trends, as well as the guidelines the folks at Apple require us to follow.
- Pioneering product ideas and implement them.
- 0-1 years work experience as a software engineer.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- You should have an iPhone where in you can show us app’s that you have built
- Strong knowledge of Swift and iOS as a platform.
- Ability to work in a team or sprint solo, on tight deadlines.
- You should know and understand GIT
- Algorithms and design
- User interface design