||The incumbent will be responsible for providing production support. The position requires troubleshooting web technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, R&D teams and the various business units.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail and ability to follow through with open issues until resolved.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions within high pressured environments.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and production-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
|SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the entire support organization
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with modern technologies.
- Knowledge expert that will serve as the focal point within the team
- Ongoing support and working closely with the business teams throughout the company
- Previous experience in a similar technical support role (at least one year) – a big advantage.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven knowledge of JSON and Regex
- Exposure to DOM / XPath is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated excellent Oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience of working with Media companies background
- Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays in rotational shifts
- Should be able to work independently and decisively
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- 0 – 2+ years’ experience in Technical Support role.
Client : US Based