Research Analyst will be required to work on the research tasks provided by the client and meet the deadlines and maintain 100% accuracy. The analyst will be required to work on Telecom domain and provide the client with the accurate information on a weekly/ monthly basis. The analyst should use pro-active data gathering tools like online research, surveys, questionnaires, panels etc. to drive syndicated research projects. Use innovative methods and tools to acquire real-time data and synthesize it into actionable insights.The job timings are flexible and can be decided by the analyst based on his/her convenience.
- Must be a recent or soon to be graduated college student.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce.
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- High level of motivation, creative problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of internet technology, good research skills using the web.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Keen eye for details, fast learner and team player.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
Nice to have Skills
- SQL experience