Software Engineering Intern – Consumer Innovation Center
McAfee Consumer Innovation Center is chartered to build new products and services for McAfee Consumer Business. Anchored in design thinking, the center brings to life novel consumer usages with deep technological foundations. The new products could be in core security and privacy protection, or adjacent areas such as data protection, as well as those that open new product portfolio opportunities for McAfee across PC, Web, mobile, Smart Home, Wearable, IOT devices & apps.
- Research, develop and test PoCs and products based on different platforms – Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Web, Browser and Router/embeded etc.
- B.Tech/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Must have good understanding of OS architecture and internals. Hands on knowledge with one or more C/C++/Java/C#/Objective C/Swift, HTML5/JS/CSS, SQL/NoSQL/Bigdata databases is desirable.
- Understanding of software engineering design principles and patterns.
- Experience with Neural Networks, machine learning, deep learning and NLP tools and frameworks will be a big plus.
- Experience with Security, Privacy, Identity, Connected Home, Wearables, IOT is a plus.
Student / Intern
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.