We are looking for integrator in Morgan Stanley?s Asia equity algorithmic trading team in SH. The team develops/maintains benchmark execution strategies, rules based execution strategies, trajectory crossing, and dark liquidity pool. We are responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems. We work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations and other technology teams at Morgan Stanley. The integrator will be responsible for managing the trading plant, deploy changes in algo trading system, help check daily issues like order misbehaving, help coordinate with different teams for integration test.
– Scripting Perl/Python etc, LINUX experience.
– Very good communication skill, enjoy working in challenge environment
– Experience in developing C++ applications using STL/Multi Threading/Boost for LINUX.
– Knowledge and experience on formal software development practices
– Knowledge of Finance/Trading
– Project management and team lead experience beneficial.
– Knowledge of the FIX protocol