One of the key Strategic initiatives for Oracle Prime is to provide mobile interface for these products to improve user experience. In order to meet the strategic goals of the product, we need developers with deep technical expertise and solid experience in enterprise class product development. Android Apps of the Prime product are under development and considering the functional complexity of these products, application development is going to be very challenging. An android developer interested in joining this team must have following skills.
1. Expertise in Core Java, Android, JSON, REST, Android SDK, Android Studio
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Should have knowledge in Xml parsing and Json parsing, SQLite, Web Services.
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
7. Good to have experience in Kotlin language.
Candidate must have 3 to 6 years of genuine experience in Android App development.
Along with above mentioned skills, candidate should be able to work independently, mentor others and be a highly contributing member of an agile team. S/he should have excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.