SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
(Digital Supply Chain Logistics)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Transportation & Logistics domain is one of the biggest investment areas for companies that are optimizing their supply chain processes to reduce costs and increase customer services levels.
SAP is the leading provider of Transportation management solution as per ARC and leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant. SAP is investing in S4HANA Transportation and Warehouse management solutions On Cloud to serve the high demand in the market and maintain its leadership position in this area.
The S4HANA Transportation Management on Cloud development team is looking for highly motivated individuals to develop best in class software solutions for this market.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The S4HANA TM team in Bangalore has end to end responsibility for Settlement, Transportation Charge Management, and Contract management areas.
The expectations from this role are:
- Work as a Developer in the team, taking product development responsibilities
- Design, coding, Implementation, testing and maintenance of various components in the TM application
- Actively participate in product quality management tasks such as design and code reviews
- Provide accurate effort estimates for your deliverables
- Maintain close interaction with all stakeholders
- High customer interaction during development, implementation and ramp up
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- BE/BTech or similar
- Computer Programming, Data Structures
- OData, Fiori, HANA, CDS Views
- S4HANA On Cloud, ABAP Objects
- BOPF knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Experience in Fiori, OData, CDS views and ABAP Objects.
- Experience of building applications in S4HANA Cloud environment
- Experience of working in agile environment methodologies such as scrum will be an added advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Quality Manager, Product Development, SAP, Technology, Quality, Research