Requisition ID: 198084
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 100%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP CP Engineering services BLR Production team is an SAP internal provider of standard development services and processes, required to efficiently develop and ship wide range of SAP Products through standard in house developed framework for Continues Delivery methodology.
Our strategy is to offer services to development areas for enabling them to produce and to ship software products in a standard-compliant way. By consuming our standard offerings, development teams can concentrate on product development instead of investing resources on a custom production process. Nevertheless, we also consult teams that have to apply their own custom processes for technical reasons and help them to do it in a standard compliant way.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Bachelor in computer science/IT
– Good Knowledge in Python programing language & JAVA/C/C++/C#.
– Good knowledge in iOS & Android mobile build & xcode IDE/command line usage.
– Excellent knowledge on any SCM tool git/gitHUB, Build Tools (Maven, make, Ant).
– Excellent knowledge in scripting language Shell/Perl.
– Knowledge in Jenkins or any Continuous Integration build system.
– Basic Knowledge in system administration of Windows, Linux & Mac OS.
– Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently.
– Excellent customer service and time management skills
– Excellent analytical skills, Good in communication both written & oral, Result-Driven, should be flexible and capable of multitasking, good team player.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Configure & maintain systems required for development environment on Windows, Mac & Linux platform.
Understand the requirement and Plan & Develop a solution independently overall production Continuous Integration & Delivery pipe line.
Analyze & resolve the issues raised related to existing Xmake frame work used in Continuous Integration & Delivery environment.
Enable supporting quality & reporting systems.
Support development team across Board Area for enabling Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline for various production through co-innovation projects in mobile.
Development of support tools in overall production area focusing tools for improvement and simplify our mobile CI build service offering.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Python development focusing in Continues Integration Dev ops role.
– Experience in handling mobile builds primarily with Xcode for iOS apps.
– Experience in Scripting & automation in Windows, Mac & Linux Infrastructure tools.
– Experience in Jenkins or any Continues Integration server service would be added advantage.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.