Location: Bangalore, India
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Click the following link to learn more about Sapiens India
- Participates in estimation of automation deliverables for product features per requirements during SDLC phases.
- Translating requirements and test designs into test artifacts (test cases, automation scripts, test plans) for the product functionality implemented.
- Follow and meets established design patterns and standards
- Design and define acceptance tests and automation to meet established acceptance criteria.
- Verify and test implemented functionality.
- Assist with test planning and test execution efforts
- Collaborate with product domain SME to achieve quality deliverables.
- Maintain an test automation framework
- Bachelors in Computer science Degree with 3-5 Years of experience in the related field.
- Understanding various automation frameworks.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products
- Maps business and technical requirements into test suites, test cases and test scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and adaptable to learn new technologies
- Should be able to write SQL queries and retrieve result set/record set from DB
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- .NET or Java knowledge – should be able to build simple front end application
- Experience in understanding XML and XPATH
- Experience in any of the testing tools, HP-UFT/Test Complete/Selenium –cross browser, mobile testing
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products deployed in a cloud utilizing cloud service platforms such as AWS
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto etc.
Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum