- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the change
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the change and test
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
- Experience of 2-4 years in J2EE Technologies.
- Experience with JSP, Velocity, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, AJAX, Java 6
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to enterprise, financial, healthcare, insurance processing systems – will be preferred.