Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Click the following link to learn more about Sapiens India
- Analyse and understand client Business Requirements and develop solutions to meet the client requirements
- Development of application changes according to functional and technical designs and specifications provided by the Application Architect
- Development, implementation and configuration of the proprietary Closed Book software solution using front end software. However, SQL would be used to manipulate data and create database objects.
- Plan, document and execute unit testing
- Provide support through the Test Cycle to implementation into the live Production environment
- Handover of development to Application Support Analysts
Skills and qualifications
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work with people across all areas of the business. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Life & Pensions industry
- Must be comfortable working with Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle) and have a good working of knowledge of SQL for querying and manipulating data.
- Knowledge on any Programming language.
- Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Groovy etc
- Knowledge of Development Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Familiar with software testing concepts and methodologies
- Good communication skills and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritise work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Qualification in a Computer Science or closely related discipline – Desirable
- Knowledge of Development Methodologies and Design Tools Testing Skills