Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way. How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Noida.
We make real what matters
You need to have experience in Java/J2EE, Junit, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Microservices, Spring Boot, AOP, Spring Security, JPA, Tomcat / Web logic
Your advanced Skill Level includes the following
- Your experience in any one build management tool – Maven/Gradle
- Your experience in Object Oriented thinking
- Your experience in Design principles and patterns
- Your experience in REST services and unit testing concepts
- Your experience in Software development processes / methodologies
- Your experience in Database (MSSQL / MYSQL)
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to have 3-5 years of experience as Software Developer in Java background applications and Database applications.
- You need to have experience in Full stack development (Both front end and back end)
- You need to have experience working with Node.jsa and Git /Bit-bucket
- You need to have knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 122461
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time