We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all serverside logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii2, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Education and experience:
3 + years of experience
Bonus skills & attributes
Experience working in a SaaS environment
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Talview values diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Talview will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.