With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And it’s the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Position – Test Engineer (Contract to Hire)
Work Location – Bangalore
The test engineer should have experience in testing Data Replication and multi-tier web based applications. She/he should be able to review requirements, write and execute test cases and present the reports in a timely and professional manner. Exposure to Web UI test automation using Selenium tool will be highly desirable. Awareness of application performance, stress and load testing and security concepts will be an added advantage. Basic knowledge of Java, databases and SQL will be a definite plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with other EAS engineers to understand the scope, design, development and support of the various elements of business applications.
- Create test specifications in support of design, development, and support.
- Installation and maintenance of test environments (Windows/Linux/VM/Cloud) and deploy EAS application on the same.
- Execute regression tests, database tests, performance tests.
- Report Bugs and Track them to closure.
- Document test results, prepare benchmark, sizing documents for EAS application.
- Provide GUI and user interaction test design, develop and execute tests (document, test). Assist in the selection and implementation of test automation tool sets.
- Ensuring compliance of the product’s quality standards to organization’s TQM specifications.
- Track customer issues and follow-up till closure.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE