Time and Venue
HCL Technologies Plot No. 3, Surya Sapphire, Hosur Road, Near D-Mart, 1st Phase, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Greetings !!
- HCL Hiring Remote Desktop Support Engineer(RDS) L2
Mention VERTIKA SHARMA at the top of your resume as and in HCL form
- Interview Date :
16 MARCH 2019
- Interview Venue :
- Plot No. 3,
- Surya Sapphire,
- Hosur Road, Near D-Mart, 1st Phase,
- Electronic City, Bengaluru,
- Karnataka 560100.
Point of contact : Veena S
Job Description of RDS
- Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
- Prepare requests for rollout
- Prioritize change requests
- Create rollout plans for changes requests
- Coordinate implementation process
- Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
- Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
- Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
- Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
- Have some level of technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
- Experience from the desktop environment.
- Understanding and experience of change management process.
Phone support experience necessary.
Technical Service desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Windows Operating systems
Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008
Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
VPN and remote dial-in users
Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
PDA and blackberry support
Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like WinZip, etc.
- Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change
- Management preferred
Documents to Carry(Mandatory)*
Hard Copy of your updated Resume.
Printout / Screenshot of this walkin
One Government ID proof Xerox copy (Preferable Passport )
One Passport size photograph