We’re looking for a UI designer to create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the WinkTales User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both WinkTales and Clients . At WinkTales, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with UX Director, UX project managers, UX designers, developers and visual designers to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UI designers who can quickly create wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, user journeys, application flow diagrams, personas to ensure the UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business and end user’s needs.
- Focus on creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
- 2-5 years of experience in a UI design role
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable working in Prototyping tools
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
- Brand identity and style guide design experience
- Consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant educational qualification is required.
- 1-5 years of experience in a UI design role
- Motion design and Interaction Design
- Illustration and icon design skills